PayPal and Western Union.
QUESTIONS ABOUT TriPollar RF TECHNOLOGY
- What is Radio Frequency (RF) technology and how does it work?
- What is TriPollar RF technology
- How does TriPollar RF Technology create an anti aging effect?
- How does TriPollar RF technology create the body contouring and cellulite reduction affect?
- There are reports that other RF technologies could cause burns. Why is it that TriPollar does not damage the skin surface
QUESTIONS ABOUT TriPollar STOP
- What anti aging results can I expect?
- How often can I use my TriPollar STOP device?
- What are the ingredients in the gel and cream?
- Do I have to use the provided gel or can I substitute it with other gel I already own?
- How many applications will I get from the STOP Preparation Gel provided?
- Can I use other types of After Treatment creams?
- Can anyone, including men, use the STOP?
- What are the contraindications?
- Can I use STOP if I'm having other anti aging skin treatments done or using other skin care technologies at the moment?
- Can I use STOP together with a facial electrical muscle stimulator such as Clio/ Galvanic?
- Is it possible to use STOP on problem areas and not use it on the entire face or will my face end up looking out of shape?
- Can STOP be used on any other areas of the body other than the face?
- Can STOP be used around the eye area?
QUESTIONS ABOUT TriPollar POSE
- Can TriPollar POSE be used on the facial area?
- How quickly should I expect to see results when using the POSE device?
- How often can I use my POSE device?
- What are the ingredients in the Preparation Gel?
- Do I have to use the provided gel or can I substitute it with other gel I already own?
- How many applications will I get from the Preparation Gel provided?
- Can anyone, including men, use the POSE?|
- What is the difference between TriPollar STOP and TriPollar POSE?
- Will TriPollar treatment hurt? What is the skin redness that appears after TriPollar treatment? How long does the redness last?
- Should I stay out of the sun when using TriPollar treatments?
- Can I use TriPollar treatments if I'm sun burnt?
- Can I use TriPollar treatments if I have broken skin?
- What do the green and orange indicator lights mean?
- What do I do if the orange indicator light stays on even after I turn the device off?
- How long do results last after completion of the treatment course?
- If I forget to use the device once or twice, will I need to restart the course of anti aging treatment?
- Do the devices come with complete instructions?
- Can I use TriPollar devices if I am pregnant or nursing?
- Have TriPollar Treatments devices passed all EU safety regulations?
- Have TriPollar Treatments devices been tested on animals?
- How long is my TriPollar device guaranteed?
- Is there a return policy?
- Where can I have the TriPollar device delivered?
- Can I use the TriPollar device abroad?
QUESTIONS ABOUT TriPollar RF TECHNOLOGY
1. What is Radio Frequency (RF) technology and how does it work?
Radio Frequency (RF), in the context of aesthetic applications, is a method for heating the deep layers of the skin, creating the desired clinical effect, by delivering High Frequency (HF) electrical current via poles/electrodes applied to the skin. When High Frequency RF is delivered, the skin cells interpret it as an energy source warming the cells from within. The layers of skin act like resistors in response to the HF Radio Frequency. The cells’ resistance vary based on their structure, type and location. The extent to which the cells heat up depends on their resistance and the method of RF delivery.
2. What is TriPollar RF technology
TriPollar, patent pending technology, is the 3rd generation of RF energy, the most advanced form of RF delivery available. TriPollar technology directs the RF current from the four electrodes towards the skin’s layers to control and limit the penetration and depth of the heating mechanism to the desired treatment area.
The TriPollar RF currents emit focused energy to the target skin layers without overheating the skin resulting in immediate and visible results that will last long term. TriPollar energy is delivered in a very focused and homogeneous manner and therefore does not require high energy to create the desired clinical effect. TriPollar treatments are pleasurable and suitable for all skin types and colors.
Until recently TriPollar technology was only available at professional clinics. Now, it has been adapted for effective and pleasant treatments at home. Professional level, immediate and long term results are available now in the comfort of your home.
3. How does TriPollar RF Technology create an anti aging effect?
As our skin matures and is subjected to environmental influences, the connective tissue begins to break down, causing wrinkles and other signs of aging. TriPollar STOP energy penetrates the skin’s layers to selectively heat the skin tissue where the collagen fibers are located. The local heating causes an immediate contraction of the collagen fibers and at the same time increases its metabolism thereby accelerating the production of new collagen and elastin fibers. The contraction of collagen fibers and the regeneration of the collagen and elastin deposits tighten the skin layers creating smoother, healthier and younger looking skin.
Clinical studies of the TriPollar STOP have proven that after a complete treatment session collagen was increased by up to 50% from the base line measurement- making your skin look and feel younger (please refer to our clinical data section for further information)
4. How does TriPollar RF technology create the body contouring and cellulite reduction affect?
TriPollar POSE was designed to simultaneously generate heat deep in the fat and dermis layers of the skin. Heating the fat layer increases the natural metabolism of the cells forcing them to release their liquid fat content. At the same time, heating the dermal layer stimulates the production and replenishment of collagen fibers. The thinner fat layer combined with a stronger more pronounced dermis layer leads to circumference reduction and improved appearance of cellulite resulting in smoother, firmer and more radiant skin.
After every treatment session, you will see a noticeable change in your skin's appearance. With the completion of the full treatment course you will enjoy long lasting body contouring and tightening.
5. There are reports that other RF technologies could cause burns. Why is it that TriPollar does not damage the skin surface?
Since TriPollar technology utilizes several beams of RF energy and delivers the energy source from numerous poles; it does not require a high power output to get the desired clinical results. Previous RF technologies (mono-polar and bi-polar) are not as focused nor deliver the energy in such homogeneous manner as TriPollar and therefore require a much higher energy output to achieve clinical results. Such high energy output heats the skin surface, resulting in possible discomfort or pain and a higher risk of burns and skin damage. This is why, until now, RF technologies could only be used in a clinical setting with medical supervision.
In contrast, with the TriPollar configuration, lower power is controlled and focused into a small defined treatment area and is therefore safer and more effective. TriPollar technology is the ONLY RF technology available for home-use. Moreover, TriPollar devices have built-in safety mechanisms that continuously measure the skin’s surface temperature and automatically limit the energy delivery if the skin’s surface temperature reaches a pre-set limit.
QUESTIONS ABOUT TriPollar STOP
6. What anti aging results can I expect?
The TriPollar technology has been clinically proven to create a thicker, suppler dermis layer containing higher amounts of collagen fibers. Since the dermis layer serves as the skin's infrastructure, making it stronger will create better support to the upper (epidermis) layer of the skin and result in:
- Reversing the signs of ageing - a non surgical face lift
- Reduced appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Firmer skin with a tighter and improved texture
- Younger more supple looking skin
7. How often can I use my TriPollar STOP device?
The optimal frequency for using TriPollar STOP is 2 -3 times a week for 6-8 weeks. It is recommended that the STOP device not be used more than once every other day. Letting the skin rest in between each treatment is important to allow the natural process of the skin’s collagen renewal to take full effect.
Once the initial treatment course is completed, it is recommended to use TriPollar STOP once every 2-4 weeks and as needed to maintain the long term anti aging results.
8. What are the ingredients in the gel and cream?
STOP Preparation Gel:
The ingredients are glycerin, Cera Alba, Carbomer, Gluconolactone, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoat.
STOP After Treatment Cream:
The ingredients are Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol (And) Cetearyl Clucoside, Ceteareth 2, Stearic Acid, Camillia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Algae Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Aloe Barbadenisis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Allantoin.
9. Do I have to use the provided gel or can I substitute it with other gel I already own?
The TriPollar STOP Preparation Gel is specifically formulated to be used in conjunction with the TriPollar STOP device. It is the only ointment should be used during treatment. STOP Preparation Gel forces the TriPollar energy deep into the dermis layer while protecting the epidermis from over-heating. Other forms of gel may cause skin surface to over-heat interfering with the energy penetration, reducing the efficiency of the treatment and potentially causing burns to the skin.
10. How many applications will I get from the STOP Preparation Gel provided?
The amount of STOP Preparation Gel provided within the STOP clinical skin renewal kit, as well as the individual Preparation Gels for sale individually, should last for a full course of 12-15 treatments. You should apply a thin, even layer over all the area to be treated. There is no need to apply a thick layer of gel to obtain desired results.
11. Can I use other types of After Treatment creams?
The STOP After Treatment cream is specifically formulated with the highest quality of required ingredients to provide your skin with nutrients and vitamins that balance the skin after the STOP treatment and optimize the treatment results. Use of other moisturizing creams may reduce the efficacy of the STOP treatment.
12. Can anyone, including men, use the STOP?
STOP is safe for use for both men and women, on any skin type and any skin color.
13. What are the contraindications?
You should not use STOP if any of the following applies to you:
- Have pacemaker or internal defibrillator.
- Have metal implants in treatment area (such as gold threads). This does not apply to dental fillings or implants (these present no problem).
- Current - or history of - cancer, especially skin cancer or pre-malignant moles.
- Severe concurrent conditions such as cardiac disorders.
- Pregnant or nursing.
- Impaired immune system due to immunosuppressive diseases such as AIDS, or using immunosuppressive medications.
- Any diseases stimulated by heat, such as recurrent Herpes Simplex (within the treatment area).
- Any active skin condition within treatment area, such as sores, psoriasis, eczema, or rash.
- History of keloid scarring, abnormal wound healing or fragile skin.
- Any surgical procedure, laser resurfacing or deep chemical peeling within the treatment area in past 3 months or still undergoing a process of complete healing.
- If you have permanent fillers within treatment area.
- If you have temporary dermal fillers within treatment area, consult your physician before using STOP.
- Current use of medications, herbal preparations, vitamins or food supplements that may cause fragile or dry skin.
- Note: Other aesthetic procedures or any uncertainty regarding potential side effects, consult your physician before using STOP.
- In general, TriPollar STOP should not be used as long as the skin in the treatment area is still healing from any other procedure or treatment.
- TriPollar treatments are designed as standalone treatments and will provide you with professional level results. If you wish to combine it with other professional treatments we recommend consulting your physician first.
- TriPollar STOP can be safely used 3 months post surgical procedure, LASER resurfacing or deep chemical peeling in the treatment area.
- STOP can be safely used in combination with LASER or IPL treatments and 3-4 weeks post Botox and fillers injections.
15. Can I use STOP together with a facial electrical muscle stimulator such as Clio/ Galvanic?
You may alternate between the two technologies or complete the protocol of one and proceed to treatments with the other.
16. Is it possible to use STOP on problem areas and not use it on the entire face or will my face end up looking out of shape?
STOP is wonderful for targeting specific areas of concern, especially for those who do not feel the need to treat the entire face. Targeting areas such as expression lines which can come earlier than other signs of ageing, frown or smile lines and crow’s feet can be very effective.
17. Can STOP be used on any other areas of the body other than the face?
STOP was uniquely designed for the treatment of the face, however can be also used on the jaw area, neck (avoiding thyroid), back of hands, and décolleté area. There is no clinical reason not to use it on other parts of your body but the effectiveness may be limited due to the size and strength of the poles.
18. Can STOP be used around the eye area?
STOP is recommended for use around the orbital bone. Do not use the device over a closed eye, across the eyelid or any closer to the eye than the limits of orbital bone.
QUESTIONS ABOUT TriPollar POSE
19. Can TriPollar POSE be used on the facial area?
It is not advisable to reduce fat on certain areas of your body such as your face. If you were to use the POSE on your face you would reduce the fat layer and would reduce the ‘mass’ under the skin that keeps it radiant and glowing. Fat on the face serves a very important purpose of plumping up the skin and making it look vibrant. People actually are getting fat injected into their face to smooth the fine lines and wrinkles that appear from the natural aging process in which the fat density decreases.
20. How quickly should I expect to see results when using the POSE device?
You should be able to feel skin tightening and improved skin texture immediately after the first treatment. Generally the initial results will be felt and not necessarily seen by the naked eye. It can take up to 4-6 weeks before there is a visually perceived different in the treatment area.
21. How often can I use my POSE device?
The optimal frequency for using TriPollar POSE is 2 -3 times per week for 4-6 weeks for achieving long lasting, non invasive body contouring results. It is recommended that the TriPollar POSE device not be used more than once every other day. It is recommended to let the skin rest one day in between each treatment in order to allow the natural process of the skin’s recovery to take full effect. Once the initial treatment course is completed, it is recommended to use POSE once every 2-4 weeks and as needed to maintain the long term body contouring results.
22. What are the ingredients in the Preparation Gel?
The TriPollar POSE Preparation Gel (4.4 fl oz 130 ml e) is provided when you purchase your TriPollar POSE kit and is available for purchase separately when needing to refill your supply.
Ingredients: Glycerin, Cera Alba, Carbomer,Gluconolactone, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoat.
23. Do I have to use the provided gel or can I substitute it with other gel I already own?
The TriPollar Preparation Gel is specifically formulated to be used in conjunction with TriPollar devices. It is the only ointment should be used during treatment. TriPollar Preparation Gel forces the TriPollar energy deep into the dermis layer while protecting the epidermis from over-heating. Other forms of gel may cause skin surface to over-heat interfering with the energy penetration, reducing the efficiency of the treatment and potentially causing burns to the skin.
24. How many applications will I get from the Preparation Gel provided?
The amount of TriPollar Preparation Gel provided within the TriPollar POSE device, as well as the individual Preparation Gels for sale individually, should last for a full course of 12 treatments. You should apply a thin, even layer over all the area to be treated. There is no need to apply a thick layer of gel to obtain desired results.
25. Can anyone, including men, use the POSE?
TriPollar POSE is the perfect device for men to tighten up their abdomen, arms, love handles and any other place that feels like it could use some toning.
We do not recommend using TriPollar POSE on the chest or breast area of either women or men.
26. What is the difference between TriPollar STOP and TriPollar POSE?
TriPollar STOP is a device specifically designed to reduce wrinkles and fine lines in the delicate skin on your face, décolleté, neck and hands. The RF waves used penetrate only to the first and second layers of the skin in order to stimulate collagen growth while at the same time tightening the skin resulting in firmer, more radiant skin.
TriPollar POSE is designed to penetrate into the fat layer of the skin as well in order to stimulate the cells to release liquid fat thus shrinking the fat cells and making the fat layer smaller. At the same time the RF waves are penetrating the top layer of the skin to tighten it and second layer or skin to stimulate collagen growth. This triple action reduces the size of the fat cells, stimulates the supple collagen while tightening the top layer in order to firm and shape your body, reduce the appearance of cellulite and reduce circumference size. TriPollar POSE is designed for use on areas with stubborn fat deposits such as the tummy, thighs, buttocks, upper arms and hips.
The difference between the devices is in the size of the polls, the distance between them and their strength. TriPollar STOP is designed to only reach the top two layers of the skin while TriPollar POSE is designed to reach the deeper fatty layer as well.
27. Will TriPollar treatment hurt? What is the skin redness that appears after TriPollar treatment? How long does the redness last?
The TriPollar technology focuses the energy delivery directly to the treated area and uses low power and therefore is virtually painless. The treatment provides a pleasant warm sensation underneath the skin.
The slight redness post treatment is natural and indicates the beginning of the therapeutic process. Redness will disappear within few minutes to an hour following the treatment.
28. Should I stay out of the sun when using TriPollar treatments?
It is always recommended to protect your skin when you go out to the sun. However, using TriPollar will not make your skin photosensitive. Therefore, there is no problem to go out to the sun during treatment.
29. Can I use TriPollar treatments if I'm sun burned?
TriPollar treatments can be used on a tan skin. However, if you have a sun burn and your skin is red and sensitive, avoid treatment with TriPollar until redness and sensitivity has passed.
30. Can I use TriPollar treatments if I have broken skin?
TriPollar treatments must not be used if you have sores, blisters or any abnormal skin condition.
31. What do the green and orange indicator lights mean?
The green indicator light shows you when the device is ON or OFF and when the automatic safety mechanism is triggered. The automatic safety mechanism activates to protect your skin from overheating. If you remain in the same section and continue heating the skin too long the green indicator light and the energy source will automatically shut off. The energy source will automatically turn itself back on when moving to the next treatment area.
The orange indicator light illuminates when you have reached the optimal temperature in the section you are treating and indicates that you should now move to an adjacent section.
32. What do I do if the orange indicator light stays on even after I turn the device off?
The orange indicator light may stay illuminated for 1-2 minutes after treatment. This is quite normal, as the thermostat is cooling down from treatment. If it stays on for more than 3 minutes, ensure that you have cleaned all the gel from the sensor and electrodes after each treatment. If this continues, please contact your local service center.
33. How long do results last after completion of the treatment course?
Results will typically last several months and since ageing process continues it is recommended to perform the maintenance treatments to prolong, maintain and enhance the long term results for an extended period of time.
34. If I forget to use the device once or twice, will I need to restart the course of anti aging treatment?
The more closely you follow the recommended course of treatment, the better the results will be. However, missing a treatment will not cause any damage nor will it reverse the results.
35. Do the devices come with complete instructions?
Both the TriPollar STOP and TriPollar POSE devices comes with a user manual and an instructional movie that include instructions on exactly how to use the device properly once you are on your own at home.
36. Can I use TriPollar devices if I am pregnant or nursing?
There are hormonal changes that occur when you are pregnant that might affect the physical state of your skin. Since we can’t predict the reaction of the skin to the TriPollar treatment, we do not recommend using TriPollar devices until the body has reached it’s regular hormonal equilibrium after pregnancy and completion of nursing.
37. Have TriPollar Treatments devices passed all EU safety regulations?
The devices has been tested and approved according to all safety and efficacy EU directives and carries the CE mark. It also carries the local regulations of cosmetic marks in the UK.
38. Have TriPollar Treatments devices been tested on animals?
The devices have not been tested on animals.
39. How long is my TriPollar device guaranteed?
TriPollar devices are guaranteed for 2 years provided all the terms of the warranty have been met.
Please refer to the warranty card in the TriPollar kit. If you encounter any problems with your device, please call one of the service centers or refer to the store where you purchased your device.
40. Is there a return policy?
We are so sure that you will be thrilled with the anti-aging affects of TriPollar STOP and skin tightening affects of TriPollar POSE that we are giving you a full 60 days to try the device. Just try the treatment protocol for 6-8 weeks and if you’re not totally satisfied with the results, simply return the TriPollar device within 60 days, for a refund of the purchase price (less shipping & handling and the price of the cream and gel).
Contact us for return shipping information.
41. Where can I have the TriPollar device delivered?
We currently ship to ALL countries EXCEPT: Australia, China, Iran, Lebanon, Syria
42. Can I use the TriPollar device abroad?
TriPollar devices can be used with any voltage from 100 to 240 V. Therefore it is suitable for use worldwide without any concern for devices' efficacy when you travel.
As with other electrical devices, just use the electrical outlet adaptor which works in whatever country you may be in.