PayPal and Western Union.
Stretch mark or striae , is a form of skin scarring appearing normally as parallel white lines. They are caused by tearing of the dermal layer.
Approximately 90% of women develop stretch mark to some degree during pregnancy. At the beginning they appear as reddish or purple lines, but tend to gradually fade to a lighter color. Stretch marks can appear anywhere on the body, but are most likely to appear in places where larger amounts of fat are stored. Most common places are the abdomen (tummy), breasts, upper arms, underarms, thighs , hips, and buttocks. Often, of all the factors involved in stretch mark development, the only one over which an individual can retain control is that of diet.
What cause Stretch mark?
Stretch marks are the result of rapid stretching of the skin associated with rapid growth or weight gain (e.g. pregnancy or muscle building) that overcomes the skin's elasticity. Stretch mark may also be influenced by hormonal changes associated with puberty, pregnancy, muscle building etc. In dermatology the terminology is: striae atrophicae, vergetures, stria distensae, striae cutis distensae, striae gravidarum , lineae atrophicae, striae distensae, linea albicante, or simply striae.
TriPollar Treatment of Striae Distensae
In a clinical study, seventeen females with pregnancy stretch marks underwent six weekly TriPollar treatments. Results showed that at one week after the final (sixth) treatment 38.2% and 11.8% of the females were assessed to have 25-50% and 51-75% improvement in the appearance of their stretch marks, respectively. The long term effect of the treatment was confirmed during the 6 weeks follow up which showed that a higher percentage of the patients were rated to have improvement of their stretch marks, including 26.5% and 5.9% showing 51-75% and >75% improvement, respectively. None of the participants were rated as having no improvement in their clinical appearance of stretch marks. Patient satisfaction was also documented:
- 65% of females reported that they were very satisfied with the treatment results
- 23% were satisfied with the treatment results
- 12% were slightly satisfied with the treatment results
The clinical study has been published in the Journal of Dermatological Treatment and is available online at:
Treatment of striae distensae with a TriPollar radiofrequency device: A pilot study
TriPollar POSE - For treatment of Stretch Marks
TriPollar POSE is an easy to use device that shrinks fat cells reducing body circumference while improving the appearance of stretch marks for a smoother, tighter and more toned body. Powered by TriPollar technology, TriPollar POSE is the perfect clinically proven alternative to professional aesthetic procedures. Bringing professional treatment into the home, TriPollar POSE delivers immediate and long lasting results for men and women.
TriPollar POSE provides you with a non invasive effective solution to many aesthetic problems your body can experience. Following a treatment regime consisting of 2 – 3 twenty minute treatments per week on the problem areas for 6 – 8 weeks will generate immediate and long lasting clinical results to be proud of!
TriPollar POSE - How to Use
- Prepare your skin for treatment by applying TriPollar Preparation Gel.
- Connect the device to the power supply, when you press the button on top of the device the low energy setting is automatically selected. To change to a medium or high setting, press the top button repeatedly and the setting will change accordingly.
- Ensure all four electrodes touch the skin
- Glide the device over the treatment area in even, circular, very slow motions. You will feel a pleasant, warm sensation as the skin and fat cells are gently heated from within.
- When the optimum temperature has been achieved the orange light at the side of the device will turn on, indicating that you can move onto the next part of the treatment area and repeat the process.
- On average, after approximately twenty minutes the treatment area should be complete.
- TriPollar POSE gives you noticeable results from the first treatment, and you can feel that by pinching the treatment area before and after the treatment.
- The recommended use is 2-3 times per week for 6-8 weeks, followed by a weekly or fortnightly maintenance program.
BUY TriPollar POSE ON-Line
The TriPollar POSE kit includes:
- POSE unit
- Power supply lead with Electrical Supply Adaptor fitted with 2 pin European plug and 3 pin UK plug
- User Manual
- Multi-language instructional DVD
- Quick Reference Guide
- TriPollar Preparation Gel -130 ml.
Please note that the POSE clinical skin tightening device for body is suitable for use with voltage 100 - 240 V. This means that the POSE can be used all over the world. All that is required to plug the POSE to the main supply anywhere in the world is a simple travel adaptor. We supply the TriPollar POSE clinical skin tightening device with adaptors compatible with the UK and European mains power sockets to enable use of the POSE at home and during holidays or travel. You can continue your regular treatment regime anytime and anywhere!
TriPollar POSE - Cellulite treatment, circumference reduction and Stretch marks reduction
TriPollar POSE - Body contouring and reducing tummy circumference at home device
Skin tightening device for buttocks, thighs, tummy and hips - TriPollar POSE